Sunday, February 20, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Auditore Figure



Finally! My first figure! I'm so happy :D The force is strong with me now that i've Ezio by my side xD


Bought it for 23€ at Fnac, i guess it wasn't that expensive, although i think they should have done a better paint job, you can see what i mean on the picture bellow ( the throwing knifes and the shoulder part ).


Among all the Ezio figures on the shop at the time this was the one with the best paint job, i couldn't even bring myself to buy the white version cuz it looked so bad >___<


Also, the figure doesn't seem to have much mobility on the legs, could barely put him how he is in the picture bellow.


I wonder if it's just my impression, but the joints don't seem to easily allow me to move the members. I had to force them a bit sometimes, was even afraid i could break it >___< Huum but i suppose maybe it's a good thing? At least the body parts will stay were i want them to and don't fall xD


Overall i'm happy with my purchase and having loads of fun playing with Ezio ^^



2 comments:

B. Saraiva said...

O.O lindo

Panda Cookie said...

Pois é <3

Post a Comment